The last of my three posts for CGD on redefining Official Development Assistance (ODA) tries to get away from the loan business (which has gotten most of my attention and is the reason the definition of ODA is up for discussion at all). In the new post I talk about what activities ought to dropped from or added to the definition in order to keep it credible and up to date.
- The domestic economic impacts of immigration
- The impact of life-saving interventions on fertility
- Are the benefits of moderate drinking a myth?
- Malaria maps, then and now
- Stand up for your health
- Of Technocrats and Autocrats: Review of Bill Easterly’s Tyranny of Experts
- What’s the best way to count loans as aid?
- Undue credit: Are France, Germany, and Japan subverting the definition of aid?