I have a new post on openphilanthropy.org suggesting that there was indeed an urban crime wave in the US in the last couple of years, but that it was mainly restricted to homicide and assault with a firearm, and may well have peaked last year.
- The domestic economic impacts of immigration
- The impact of life-saving interventions on fertility
- Are the benefits of moderate drinking a myth?
- Four points on the debate over the impact of the Mariel boatlift
- Malaria maps, then and now
- Stand up for your health
- Of Technocrats and Autocrats: Review of Bill Easterly’s Tyranny of Experts
- What’s the best way to count loans as aid?