I have a new post on openphilanthropy.org suggesting that there was indeed an urban crime wave in the US in the last couple of years, but that it was mainly restricted to homicide and assault with a firearm, and may well have peaked last year.
- The domestic economic impacts of immigration
- The impact of life-saving interventions on fertility
- Are the benefits of moderate drinking a myth?
- Little Greek letters become weapons in war of words over trend in violence
- Four points on the debate over the impact of the Mariel boatlift
- Malaria maps, then and now
- Stand up for your health
- What’s the best way to count loans as aid?